TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Article 1: Definitions
Article 2: Conclusion of agreement
1. The agreement is concluded when the client digitally signs a quotation or hands over a signed registration form to Orselle Hendriksen.
2. The client has taken cognizance of the General Terms and Conditions when the agreement is concluded.
3. Deviations from these conditions are only binding if they have been confirmed in writing by Orselle Hendriksen.
Article 3: Events
1. The events at Orselle Hendriksen are practical events.
2. The registration form is available on the website or is given in person or by post on paper. When completing the registration form, the participant agrees to the general terms and conditions, which are also sent in the confirmation email for participation and registration in the relevant event. These can also be found at orselle.com/terms.
3. The rates for the events are stated on the website.
Article 4: Cancel
1. After digitally signing the quotation, completing and sending the registration form or digitally registering, you have 14 days to change your mind.
2. Without confirmation of the cancellation, the participant is obliged to pay in full for an event after 14 days after registration.
3. In the event of cancellation outside the 14-day cooling-off period, there will be no refund of any amount already paid.
Article 5: Payment
1. Payments are made by means of mollie.
Article 6: Liability
1. Prior to the Event, the Client is obliged to provide Orselle Hendriksen with relevant information regarding the physical and/or psychological condition of the Participant and to disclose information about the use of medication, therapies and/or admissions as a result of psychological complaints.
2. Orselle Hendriksen makes every effort to carry out the given event to the best of his knowledge and ability.
3. Orselle Hendriksen is not liable for indirect damage such as consequential damage, loss of profit and damage due to business interruption.
4. Orselle Hendriksen is not liable in the event that the Client, Participant and/or a third party have the opportunity to address an insurance company.
5. No rights can be derived from the content of an informative brochure or website text.
Dutch law applies to the Agreements and the relationship between the
6. Contractor and the Client and the Participant. The disputes arising from the legal relationship will be submitted exclusively to the Dutch court for assessment in the highest instance.
Article 7: Intellectual property
1. The copyright on brochures, event materials, syllabus, sheets, flipcharts, audio files and any other written or audio materials used in the Event, hereinafter referred to as “materials”, rests with Orselle Hendriksen, unless another copyright holder indicated on the job itself. Without the express written permission of Orselle Hendriksen, neither the Client nor the Participant will publish any information from the materials or reproduce it in any way whatsoever. A fine of € 5,000 per established fact applies.
2. The copyright on quotations, reports, proposals, etc. arising from the activities of Orselle Hendriksen also rests exclusively with Orselle Hendriksen.
Article 8: Change meeting
1. If a meeting cannot take place due to force majeure, Orselle Hendriksen will provide a suitable alternative for the participants. If the place or time of a meeting is changed, Orselle Hendriksen will ensure that every participant is informed in good time. Changed meetings do not entitle you to a refund of the purchase amount or part of it. If you miss an event, you can catch up at a next event.
Article 9: Confidentiality
1. Orselle Hendriksen, has a confidentiality with regard to the information of the Client.
Article 10: Privacy, Photo and Film Recordings
1. Orselle Hendriksen processes the Client’s personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
2. During the events, Orselle Hendriksen makes photo and/or film and/or sound recordings for Event and/or promotional purposes. Participants can be recognizable in these images. Orselle Hendriksen has the right to use these images for marketing purposes, for example.
Article 11: Termination
1. Each of the parties is only entitled to dissolve the Agreement if the other party, after a proper and as detailed written notice of default as possible, in which a reasonable period is set for remedying the shortcoming, imputably fails to fulfill its essential obligations. under the Agreement. The dissolution must be effected by registered letter; judicial intervention is not required.
2. If the Agreement by its nature and content does not terminate upon completion and has been entered into for an indefinite period of time, it may be terminated by either party after proper consultation and stating reasons and by written notice of termination. If no express term of notice has been agreed between the parties, a reasonable term must be observed in the termination. The parties will never be obliged to pay any compensation due to termination.
*Discounts are personal and are therefore not transferable. The discounts may lapse on your own initiative if the start date is changed.
If there are any questions you can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org